New Installations from Expert Home Service
Need New AC? We can help you get better, more efficient comfort.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Expert Home Service is pleased to offer a complete range of AC services
Choosing the right home comfort system is important.
Choose the right contractor for your new installation.
Most people take for granted the comfort provided by their central air conditioner, heat pump or furnace until something goes wrong, and the unit needs to be serviced or replaced. When this happens, you need an air conditioning and heating contractor who is knowledgeable, skilled and qualified to do the job. Choosing a reliable contractor is more important than the brand of equipment, because no matter how well-made a furnace is or who manufactures it, the comfort, reliability, and energy efficiency are still in the hands of the contractor doing the installation. A quality contractor:
• Has been in business long enough to have established a history of customer satisfaction by standing behind the work that they have done
• Complies with state and local codes and regulations and carries the required liability insurance and has proof of it
• Insures its workers with workers’ compensation insurance and has proof of it
• Is prompt, courteous, and provides fast, reliable service at your convenience
• Is in good standing with the Better Business Bureau
• Will protect your home and property with floor savers and drop cloths
• Has the required state licenses to legally operate as a heating and air conditioning company
• Does drug testing and background checks on all new employees and continues with random testing during their employment
• Provides in house training on a weekly basis for all service and installation personnel
• Is up-to-date on the newest developments in equipment, technology, and design procedures in order to help you choose a system which will best fit your needs
• Offers planned preventive maintenance service to maximize the life of your equipment, and honors the terms of the warranty on the equipment throughout the warranty period
• Can provide a list of references for you to call and inquire of their satisfaction with work that was done for them
• Will follow up with you to make certain that you are satisfied with the service or installation after the work is done
Getting the professional new installation you need is as easy as calling Expert Home Services.
When you need new home comfort products installed in your home, you can count on Expert Home Services to help you. We are pleased to provide you with quality installation of both air conditioning and heating equipment, done by our experienced technicians in a friendly, professional manner. Simply give us a call at (813) 632-8889 and we will be more than happy to help you.