New AC Installations in Wesley Chapel, FL
Expert Home Service review scores as of 8/5/22
If your current AC system is old and takes a long time to cool down your house in Wesley Chapel, that’s a sign for a new air conditioning system. When the temperature outside increases, your energy bill increases, due to your air conditioner working hard to keep you cool. But if your system hasn’t been properly maintained throughout its years, it is now struggling to keep up.
When you notice your AC repair bills are creating a deep hole in your household budget, it is time for a new AC installation. If you invest in a new air conditioning system, you won’t have to worry about your air taking a long time to cool the entire house. You will be comfortable 24/7 knowing that you won’t wake up in the middle of the night hot or coming home to a warm house.
When you call Expert Home Service, know that our certified AC technicians have the professional ability and experience to complete the project correctly and on time, the first time. Our technicians will work within your budget while offering the best equipment for you.
Need New AC? We will help you get cooler, more efficient comfort!
We can work on any make/model, and we know how to solve problems quickly and professionally.
Prompt, 24/7 emergency service available.
Expert Home Service is pleased to offer a complete range of AC services
The Importance of Choosing the Right AC System
Buying and installing a new cooling system is a big financial decision. And an improper sized air conditioning system could cost you years in high energy and repair bills. That is why we offer modern energy-efficient AC systems with higher SEER ratings (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) to help shrink your household energy bill. Based on the size of your house, we will install a system that won’t have to work hard to cool it down. But don’t worry. If you aren’t sure what system you may need, we are here to help you choose the right air conditioning system for you and your home.
How To Choose The Right Contractor For Your AC Installation Service
When choosing an AC contractor in Wesley Chapel, you need a contractor who is knowledgeable, skilled and qualified to do the job. This is more important than the brand of equipment, because no matter how well-made a HVAC system is or who manufactures it, the installation is in the hands of the technician. We value high quality, customer satisfaction. So when you choose Expert Home Service as your HVAC Contractor, here is what our technicians have to offer you:
- Has been in the HVAC business long enough to have established a history of customer satisfaction.
- Complies with state and local codes and regulations, while having proof of required liability insurance.
- Proof of workers’ compensation insurance.
- Is prompt, courteous, and provides fast, reliable service at your convenience.
- In good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Will protect your home and property with floor savers and drop cloths.
- Has required state licenses to legally operate as a heating and air conditioning company.
- Has done drug testing and background checks with all employees with random testing during employment.
- Participates in in-house training weekly.
- Is up-to-date on the newest developments in equipment, technology, and design procedures.
- Offers planned preventive maintenance service to maximize the life of your equipment, and honors the terms of the warranty on the equipment throughout the warranty period.
- Provide a list of references for you to call and inquire of their satisfaction with the work done for them.
- Will follow up with you to ensure that you are satisfied with the service or installation after the work is done.
Get Professional AC Installation ASAP by calling Expert Home Services
As a veteran owned company, you can count on Expert Home Service to have your back. We are a team that knows how to solve problems, that show up when we say we will, and are ready to go the extra mile in our commitment to each other and to you, our customer. We provide you with quality installation of both air conditioning and heating equipment, done by our experienced technicians in a friendly, professional manner. Simply call us at (813) 632-8889, and we will be happy to help you.
Not Looking for a New AC Install? We also offer AC Repair and Maintenance
We have never experienced such competant and hard working staff such as this company.
Good company, great people, and punctual.
The best experience in service I have ever had.
I can say enough how amazing this company is and has been for the last few months.
I have never been so pleased with an A/C business, and with a business in general.
I wish all experiences were like this.
Very professional, courteous and helpful.
I was very impressed with the timely responses with the customer service.
Trustworthy! Highly Recommended for sure!
Very Happy with What I Experienced Today.
At Expert Home Service, we know that complete customer satisfaction starts with building a great team. A team that knows how to solve problems, that show up when they say they will, and is ready to go the extra mile in their commitment to each other and to you, our customer.
You deserve the best, and we’re committed to delivering it. When you need help, trust Expert Home Service.
- 24/7 emergency service available
- Certified and professional technicians
- We can diagnose and repair problems with any make or model of air conditioning, heating, or appliance
- Trusted by thousands of area homeowners